Wednesday 11 April 2012

Spring: Clean and Trying to be Tidy!

It's been a day of sunshine, showers, and even hail - a typical April day in other words. 


We didn't mind the rain too much on our afternoon walk.







And the rain is good for the garden too






I've been having a bit of a spring clean of my beads today. It always looks awful to start with!






It's taking a long time as I'm trying to be very thorough, but I've also occasionally been distracted by playing around with some new designs!






If you're anything like me, you often have several projects on the go at once, and storing them can be a bit of a problem if you haven't got lots of room.


Today I had the idea of packing up each project in a sealable plastic bag which I can then store in a basket.






I've done one each for bracelets, necklaces and earrings. The great thing is I can now stack the baskets so they take up less room.




This hopefully means they will be easier to find when I want to work on them.


Now, I just need to finish tackling this little lot!



No comments:

Post a Comment